C&C Bus Terminal (Commercial Complex and Commercial Office Spaces in Mohali), Mohali near Chandigarh
C&C Mohali Junction, a pioneering global concept, is a self-sustained, integrated development, located along the key growth vector of North India. Set to redefine the skyline and culture of the tricity ,this integrated project is spread across an area of 7.02 acres and comprises of 3 towers namely;
- C&C CAPITAL Comprising of Shopping Mall , Corporate offices & Hypermart
- C&C TERMINUS Comprising of AC Inter State Bus Terminus, Entertainment Zone & Multiplex
- C&C ROYALE Comprising of Business Hotel, Banquet , Spa & Corporate Offices
There are Spaces available for Retail ,Offices, Banquet, Kiosk shops, Signage, Entertainment zone & Parking operations.
Tomorrow Most Happening Place has all the ingredients that is bound to make it a landmark zone of the region;
- C&C Mohali Junction is a Triangular plot with 3 sides open 100 feet wide roads on all sides. Enjoys excellent visibility, both in terms of physical attributes and presence of sizeable city level population.
- Gateway of Punjab – with first entry and last exit to Mohali /Chandigarh
Highlights of C&C Mohali Junction
- India 1st integrated commercial project-Corporate office, hospitality, entertainment shopping complex & Urban transport.
- Regions 1st AC ISBT- International standards for a new age commuting
- Region’s 1st sky scraper with helipad
- Region’s 1st rooftop pool, spa & restaurant atop an international chain of Hotel with 150 rooms.
- North India’s 1st 10 screen multiplex – world’s 4th largest multiplex chain in the world
- Enjoy the BIG shopping advantage with BIG BAZAAR
- Sky bridges to connect all the three towers (till 5th floor) making the project one holistic entity .
- All the 3 towers will have independent entry & exits as well
Sec. 57 near Verka Chowk, Along NH 21, Mohali.
Mohali, new and vibrant city located next to Chandigarh where the ultra modern infrastructure is getting ready. Mohali was conceived after the trifurcation of Punjab and its capital Chandigarh becoming a U.T. in the year 1966. Mohali and Chandigarh are contiguous areas with only the boundary dividing this area. It is officially named after the eldest son Sahibzada Ajit Singh of Guru Gobind Singh ji. The Planning of Mohali is synchronized with that of Chandigarh on the basis of Grid iron pattern with each sector having dimensions of 1.2 kms. x 0.8 k.m. The Concept of sectors is based on neighborhood pattern.
Mohali has reached an age where it is no more considered as the last option for deciding to a take a residential property. The improvement in infrastructure, development of lush green parks and satisfactory law and order condition over the past few years have helped it emerge as an independent town. Further, lack of space in Chandigarh, despite sky-rocketing prices, have compelled the middle class to look for houses in this area.
Mohali boasts of investment from corporate such as Infosys Technology Ltd, Dell, Quark India Pvt Ltd, Philips India Pvt Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratory Ltd, and Semi-Conductors Ltd. Who have already setup their offices here.
All major builders and real estate developers of national reckoning such as DLF, Ansal’s Emaar MGF, Unitech, TDI, etc have made their presence felt in and around Mohali.
Puneet Gera at +91-9872076706
Mohan Dutt at +91-9501549100
or just fill up below given query form
Disclaimer:- Any content mentioned in the mail is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or guarantee whatsoever on the content mentioned above. Prices are subject to change without notice. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided and you are strongly advised to check these independently. HOME WORKS shall not be liable for any deficiency in service by the builders/developers/sellers/property agents