About: JLPL Group Company
Janta Estate and Housing Development Limited Envisaged in 1995 developed innumerable glorious Landmarks and grew into Janta Land Promoters Limited an integrated real estate master developer in 2003. The shape of our cities is the shape of our life and the shape of our life is the shape of our future. JLPL Group, a pioneer in setting up and promoting infrastructure has already developed and delivered a mega- township of 393.35 acres that sprawls over sectors 90, 91 and a part of sector 82 in SAS Nagar Mohali.
After the phenomenal success of this project, JLPL Group has recently launched one of the largest integrated green destinations for Luxury Apartments & Villas, built-up industrial units & plots, malls and multiplexes, IT Complex, business center, office space, Sco’s, booths, Hospital, Nursing homes, Hi-end Education, Religious Buildings, Convention Center, five star and four star hotels. JLPL is the first private entity to get SUPER MEGA MIXED USE INTEGRATED INDUSTRIAL PARK AT MOHALI.
About Project : JLPL Sky Garden Mohali
After successful completion of Mega Project of 393.50 acre, JLPL is presently developing “Super Mega Mixed Use Integrated Industrial Park Project” with Sky Gardens Appartments being a major residential component of the project. The total area to be developed under this scheme is 263.38 acres which falls under Sector 66 – A, 82 & 83 Mohali. The project lies adjoining Mohali Railway Station and Chandigarh/ Mohali International Airport. Sky Gardens is situated in Sector 66 – A, on the 100 ft. road which is connected to 200 ft wide International Airport road. The façade is in pleasing pure rectilinear form further enhanced by vertical louvers throughout the height of the building. It is truly a unique development that will shape the future.
Sky Gardens rises at the coveted site of JLPL Sector 66A, Mohali. Housed within 11 delightfully contemporary 13-storey blocks are approx. 500 beautiful units. Set against lush landscape, you can truly refresh, recharge and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul. Living in the city brightens every heart. Imagine living in a development that brightens the city. Seek sanctuary in a cozy abode crafted as an escapade from the urban frenzy. Take a refreshing respite in this tranquil retreat. Sky Gardens is undeniably every home owner’s pride and joy. Let your happiness ascend to the pinnacles.
• ARCHITECT : Designed by Internationally renowned Architects Team 3 based in Singapore.
• GREEN AREA : Over 65000 sq. ft. of uninterrupted Green Ecodeck.
• SKYDECK : Double height Community Skydeck in each tower.
• LIFT LOBBIES : Well lit naturally ventilated lobbies
• STAIRCASE : As per norms.
• LIFTS : 1 Passenger lift and 1 service lift per tower.
• CLUB HOUSE : Approximate 5000 sq. ft. premium Club House with convenience store .
• SWIMMING POOL
• CAR PARKING : 1.5 car spaces per residential unit.
• SECURITY : Gated and 24 hours manned perimeter security for the complex.
• Electronic surveillance system.
• TECHNOLOGY : Intercom & Internet connection in each flat. Energy efficient product.
• SEWERAGE SYSTEM : Soiled water drainage into main sewer.
• FIRE PROTECTION : Fire prevention and fighting as per safety norms.
• HYGIENE : Exhaust fans provision in the Kitchen & Toilets. Separate utility area in kitchens.
• DG POWER BACK UP : 3KW per apartment and back up for lifts and common areas.
• WELL LIT APARTMENT : Optimum utilization of natural daylight in each apartment with 7′-6″ high glazing.
As of today the site is accessible through 200 ft. existing road which, very soon will be connected to Upcoming International Airport on one side & also to a bye-pass on the other side connecting to major cities like Delhi, Ambala, Patiala, Ludhiana, Kullu-Manali & J&K. It lies in the heart of the city bordering Sector 67-68(residential sectors).
• Near upcoming Chandigarh-Mohali International Airport
• Adjoining Mohali Railway Station
• BEFORE GMADA “Aerocity”(1200 Acres)
• BEFORE GMADA “I.T.City”(1900 Acres)
• Near Mohali Bus Terminal, Sector 66-A(Proposed)
• Stone’s throw distance from the Knowledge City Sector 81-Mohali spread across 350 acres, where ISB(Indian School of Business) & IISER(Indian Institute of Science Education & Research) are operational.
• Near PCA Cricket Stadium and Fortis Hospital
• 12 min. drive from ISBT-43, Chandigarh